• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ray Rice punch-out of his fiancee

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I think a two game suspension is lame. The NFL saw this video and the brutality of it. He could have killed her. I think he should have been suspended for the season without pay. Heaven forbid he had been white and said something racist, or not, about blacks he would have lost his job. But hey put your girlfriends lights out and that is okay.

Watch the elevator punch-out of his fiancee that earned NFL star Ray Rice a 2-game suspension

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The NFL is stating they did not see this video

Also a rumor the case might be reopened and the Ravens might cut Rice

Stay tuned

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ray Rice was cut by Baltimore

And is banned indefinitely from the NFL

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
All I have to say about that is good. That is what he deserves.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm sure when his suspension is lifted he'll be signed by another team, because winning is without morals. But at least for now, I'm glad he's getting what he deserves. But really, he deserves some prison time.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I agree with prison time. If he did it to her then he could do it to somebody else. Btw did anyone else notice that it looked like the knockout game. One punch and she was unconscious.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think he should go to prison too. He could have killed her. Wonder if any more women will be coming forward.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The strange twist to this whole thing is how mad Rice's wife is at the media for doing what they are doing to her husband

She must really love this assclown

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
His wife is a real piece of work. She had to have been paid off. Either that or she's just a complete moron. She got knocked out cold by her fiance in an elevator, then not only did she apologize for her role in the incident, she ended up marrying the guy. I don't mean to sound cruel, but I certainly won't have any sympathy for her if he mistreats her again. I don't have any sympathy for him either. They deserve each other.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder if its the Stockholm Syndrome.

Yes it is stupid of her to stick up for him and taking the blame for it all. I don't know why people make excuses for others bad behavior. It seems to happen often with women especially.

I also wonder if he has hit her before.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc NFL 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
Millz NFL 9
StroShow NFL 71
Babe_Ruth Baseball 4