• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ray Rice is reinstated

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
But will someone actually sign him?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's all well and good but he won't be playing for anyone anytime soon, if ever again.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would imagine the only teams that would even consider signing him would be teams in the playoff hunt with injuries or issues at RB. A few teams fall into that category, but I still say nobody signs him, not that that's any kind of bold prediction.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
You guys should really know by now that NFL teams don't really care about criminal records or stuff of that nature.

“@AnthonyDiMoro: #Colts and #Saints among 4 teams that have "looked into signing" free agent Ray Rice, per ESPN's Adam Schefter #sportsrants”

Crypticshock

Registered Member
The StroShow said:
You guys should really know by now that NFL teams don't really care about criminal records or stuff of that nature.

“@AnthonyDiMoro: #Colts and #Saints among 4 teams that have "looked into signing" free agent Ray Rice, per ESPN's Adam Schefter #sportsrants”
Correct. There are enough criminals in the National Felony League to fill at least 2 prisons.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Crypticshock said:
The StroShow said:

Correct. There are enough criminals in the National Felony League to fill at least 2 prisons.
Just think of how much he'll grow and learn from this. For instance, next time he'll make sure and get the video from the hotel security office...just a good learning experience...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc NFL 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
Hilander NFL 15
StroShow NFL 71
Babe_Ruth Baseball 4