• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ray Rice "assaulted" fiancé?

Sabby

smh122 said:
2 games is fine for me..Not really sure hammering him would do anything than paint a picture that what happened that night, he was the sole party in the wrong. If his wife was solely the victim and never apologized for her role in this, I think NFL would've came down harder, but they probably looked real hard and noticed, it's a situation between 2 adults where both were in the wrong yet they only have the ability to punish the one that's employed by them. Tougher punish would come off more PC, but not exactly the right thing to do in my eyes
Yet they ban people a season for smoking weed. You've got to be kidding me, he deserves 8-10 games AT Least, not to mention his ass should be thrown in jail for what he did.

smh122

Registered Member
Sabby said:
smh122 said:
2 games is fine for me..Not really sure hammering him would do anything than paint a picture that what happened that night, he was the sole party in the wrong. If his wife was solely the victim and never apologized for her role in this, I think NFL would've came down harder, but they probably looked real hard and noticed, it's a situation between 2 adults where both were in the wrong yet they only have the ability to punish the one that's employed by them. Tougher punish would come off more PC, but not exactly the right thing to do in my eyes
Yet they ban people a season for smoking weed. You've got to be kidding me, he deserves 8-10 games AT Least, not to mention his ass should be thrown in jail for what he did.

Failing a league drug test has no relevance to this case. It's part of the CBA..Plus Gordon and Blackmon are repeat offenders

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sabby said:
smh122 said:
Hey, they're both working on their mistakes together, the Ravens even said so. He's working on not smacking her, and she's working on not being the kind of person who needs to be smacked.

/sarcasm

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Roger Goodell once again shows the world why he is a complete joke. It's not about "safety" now, huh?

Flashburn

At least Rice was drunk and not smoking marijuana. He probably would have hit 5 women if he was. Was the beating sponsored by coors light?

wheezyt

"Unread postby smh122 » May 24th, 2014, 12:17 am
They both assaulted each other so neither party is a victim in this case imo..How the NFL should handle it? Well, I say that depends on how it's handled legally. I really dont think NFL should overstep it's bounds and punish a guy just because the courts doesn't."

Wow. "They both assaulted each other". Do I need to explain that a man who could knock out another man, a man who is well-built athlete shouldn't be hitting women? Ray Rice was a victim of what, a little slap, maybe a nail scratch? A grown man like Rice could kill a petite girl like that in an instant. There's way too much violence against women in the NFL. Period. Let's not call Rice a "victim" too, please. Come on now.

smh122

Registered Member
When did I call him a victim? I don't care how big he is, never put your hands on a person. It goes BOTH ways and the fact that many like to only look one way is an issue within itself. She isn't a child. She is grown too. She knows better just like he does

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc NFL 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
Millz NFL 9
Hilander NFL 15
Babe_Ruth Baseball 4