• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ray Lewis the motivator

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
A lot of people have strong opinions about Ray Lewis but there's no denying his talent on the field...but man can this guy motivate. I'd take him on my team any day of the year.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3D050vPUE

knickstape2107

Registered Member
TORHABSFAN said:
What's he motivating people on today? How to kill someone and get away with it? Fuck Ray Lewis!
Let it go already!! I'm a Steelers fan and hate the Ravens and Ray Lewis but respect them. Lewis was a great player. Hall of Famer for sure.

TORHABSFAN

knickstape2107 said:
TORHABSFAN said:
What's he motivating people on today? How to kill someone and get away with it? Fuck Ray Lewis!
Let it go already!! I'm a Steelers fan and hate the Ravens and Ray Lewis but respect them. Lewis was a great player. Hall of Famer for sure.
Sorry not letting Murder go.. it's kinnda a big deal. Plus as a Niners fan he pissed me off with his post Super Bowl comments. He suggested that the black out in the Super Bowl was done on purpose to help the Niners comeback. Those comments are flat out stupid but what really pissed me off was he won and he's still crying. He I understand a sore loser but a sore winner? Fuck Him!

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Honestly, even though I hate them, when the blackout happened, I immediately thought it was a set up. There is no way that it wasnt. I dont care about it much since I hate the Ravens and they won anyway, but I do think it was a setup. And also, innocent until proven guilty.

Sabby

knickstape2107 said:
Honestly, even though I hate them, when the blackout happened, I immediately thought it was a set up. There is no way that it wasnt. I dont care about it much since I hate the Ravens and they won anyway, but I do think it was a setup. And also, innocent until proven guilty.
It's not that simple anymore, jurys are swayed, deals are cut between the prosecution and the defence. I've no proof that he committed the murer, but he was damn sure there ( there is proof) and his hands are definitely dirty.

He could very well be a POS and a murderer, but he's a heck of a motivator. I don't really care eaither way as I've always believed that what goes around, comes around. Some day some how if he's truly guilty, karma will come and get him.

TORHABSFAN

knickstape2107 said:
absloutley Inoccent until proven guilty... In the Court of LAW. The court of public opinion doesn't have that same standard.. And the Court of TORHABSFAN says he's a fucking killer hang him by his sack!

StroShow

V.I.P.
Kinda expected this thread to get derailed lol, and I'm not going to comment on if he committed the crime or not because I don't know. As far a leader, a legend of the game he's alright in my book, and that video is good example of it. Just my two cents.

TORHABSFAN

Dickey's Flow said:
Kinda expected this thread to get derailed lol, and I'm not going to comment on if he committed the crime or not because I don't know. As far a leader, a legend of the game he's alright in my book, and that video is good example of it. Just my two cents.
Sorry man my bad.

StroShow

V.I.P.
TORHABSFAN said:
Dickey's Flow said:
Sorry man my bad.
No need to apologize. As owners we want our members to express themselves truthfully instead of sugarcoating the situation. Obviously there's going to be some kind of boundaries lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc NFL 0
StroShow NFL 2
Millz NFL 4
Babe_Ruth NFL 7
Millz NFL 4