• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw vs. Smackdown vs. NXT

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your favourite show at the moment?

For me, it's Raw. I know most will disagree, however, I just enjoy their roster the most right now. Maybe because I'm a big Elias mark at the moment, and I love to see him in the ring, but overall, I just find Raw more entertaining. Granted, Raw is also the show I pay the most attention to.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
To me I like NXT & not on the list 205 Live the best. Both shows focus mostly on wrestling more so 205 Live than NXT. Both shows get you invested in matches, wrestlers & make you want to tune in the next week.

SD has improved since shakeup where quality of main events has gotten better. As for Raw it needs an overhaul. To much emphasis on entertainment & little on wrestling. Also the Authority storyline has dragged way to long more like 5 years to long. Raw tends to replay segments over & over. Raw is one show I can miss & it wouldn't bother me

Last edited:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Right now for me, it's Smackdown. I just think that the talent is used more efficiently on that brand at the moment.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
There is no question that out of the 2 main brands that SD is the better of the 2 shows as it uses talent a lot better & very key that it is 2 hours.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Smackdown is the best show going right now. NXT is mostly pointless and RAW is hot fucking garbage.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
The Daniel Bryan & Miz segment was pure gold & that 1 segment showed why SD is the better show in so many different ways. They even teased about Bryan's contract to. You gotta think Bryan re-signs. They have a gold mine here. They can milk this all the way to WrestleMania 35

EdgeHead

Registered Member
It's tricky because we don't know exactly what Bryan will do. Logically, the big payoff should be for Wrestlemania 35 but since Vince is still in the fog as to if Bryan will re-sign, I understand why they're going for that match at Summerslam. No doubt it's gonna be a massive point of interest for the PPV.

You look at the buildups for Smackdown Live compared to RAW and I got clearly more interest for Smackdown's side than RAW, other than Ronda vs Alexa.