RAW thread 9-21

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Let's use this thread to discuss RAW tonight...make to spoiler tag something unless it's just common knowledge.

I dont know what to expect from Cedric the Entertainer...the man is from St Louis, Missouri so he's not all THAT bad lol.

2. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I'm actually going to tape RAW so that I can watch the Heroes premiere, lol.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

You're not a true fan! :D

Oh yeah, Cedric... Hmm... I hope he does well, however I agree with what MJ said in the other thread, I'm not so sure about how well it'll go down.

4. Millz

So don't text you when something happens? Okay, got it, haha.

I still haven't even seen a preview on wwe.com...no word on any matches at this point.

5. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Actually, it looks like Heroes goes from 7-9, so I'll be watching the second hour only and not taping...go ahead and keep me in the loop about the first hour~!

6. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I thought it was a pretty poor show to be honest but not saying anything else until I am sure I know everybody has seen it.

7. Millz

I agree with the poor show sentiment. There was more bad then good on this weeks Raw.

Cedric tried his best but most of it didnt come off that great IMO

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Cedric looked lost on many occasions, it showed that he didn't know much about wrestling. All he cared about was to advertise his DVD.

Santino was pretty fun, I'm assuming the BIG Cedric was Jackson from ECW.

Rhodes vs HHH was decent, could of been better.

I guess with The All American American taking the belt it's going to be a triple threat in a Hell in a Cell which should be pretty good.

All it all it was decent.

9. Millz

Yeah it was announced Swagger vs Miz vs Kingston at HIAC

That should be an awesome match...hopefully they get 12 mins to wrestle

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah, it's definitely going to be a great match, but like you said it should be interesting to see how long they have to actually perform and put on a good show, because we know they can do that.