• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Slammy Awards: December 13

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Slammy Awards are this Monday night on Raw and the show will be three hours. They just announced the nominations for Superstar of the year.

411mania.com: Wrestling - WWE Superstar of the Year Slammy Nominees Announced

I think it's going to come down between The Miz and Orton. I wouldn't be surprised if The Miz wins it because it could add a lot to his current gimmick.

I just hope Gey Mysterio doesn't win it.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Rey will not win it. He hasn't done enough! Either Randy, Kane, or The Miz will win, I think. Cena will be the dark horse. (Post-"Fired" storyline stuff forbidding!)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I voted for the Miz, just because he really stepped up this year and proved that he is the real deal. I didn't see a match of the year category this year though...???...

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
The lack of a MOTY category is really a stupid oversight by the WWE.

If you clear your cookies, you can vote more than once online.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So lets have some early predictions here on what's going to happen with Nexus. Do you believe this is the end of Nexus or Wade Barrett will re-hire John Cena. I'm personally torn on both situations. I don't want Nexus to break up since they're a good stable, but I also don't want Cena back on Raw. But in all honestly, technically he still is. He's suppose to be fired, but his theme song is still playing, he doesn't get tackled by security or put in handcuffs when he jumps the barricades. He's also still wearing his knee pads and such.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
He will be re-hired. It only makes sense given the E's storytelling. He was never really gone, and Nexus will not end on an episode of Raw.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I would be really surprised if Nexus turns on Barrett, and Cena starts to lead the team. That would be awesome, and could possibly setup a heel turn for Cena when Undertaker returns. That's what I want to see, but I doubt that will happen though.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I would be really surprised if Nexus turns on Barrett, and Cena starts to lead the team. That would be awesome, and could possibly setup a heel turn for Cena when Undertaker returns. That's what I want to see, but I doubt that will happen though.
That would require a Barrett face turn, and that ain't happening.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 24
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Unity Wrestling 13
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 20
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 2