RAW Results 6-2

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

June 2nd, 2008

*Mr. Kennedy over Umaga by count out

*Santino Marella & Carlito over Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes (Non-Title)

*Chris Jericho over JBL by DQ (Jericho retains title)

*Beth Phoenix & Katie Lea over Mickie James & Melina

*Lance Cade over Trevor Murdoch

*John Cena over Jeff Hardy to become #1 contender

In the future, or whenever I get caught up, I'll include each wrestlers rankings with the results.

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Regarding Kennedy vs. Burchill...I'm very excited to be seeing a mid card feud actually being developed and getting attention. Unless it involves the IC title, we usually don't see that in the WWE as of late. It's a great feud for the newly face Kennedy, and a great push for Burchill. I love it!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I love the feud as well, I'm glad that Kennedy is finally a face, I think he makes a better face then a heel. Every week I'm starting to like Mr Kennedy more and more. Hopefully they keep pushing this feud because I'm liking it a lot right now.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I think it says alot about a midcard feud with they have an interaction and then they do AGAIN later on in the show. Hasnt happened much.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I'm really looking forward to this lance Cade push,Hes Talented and Good to watch. i think he could make it big,If booked right. its about time he dropped the deadweight in Murdoch

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I agree with everything you said except for the last statement; Murdoch rules as well, and both will make great midcard talent.

I think Cade has more potential, though. People forget how long he really has been around. He's a talented in-ring performer and it's past time that he is recognized.