RAW results 11-17-08

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Randy Orton over CM Punk with the RKO in a Lumberjack match

Matt Hardy & William Regal fought to double count out

JBL & Kane over Cryme Tyme (JBL pinned JTG)

Miz & Morrison over Shawn Michaels & Rey Mysterio (Miz over HBK)

Batista over Manu (Batista Bomb)

Kelly Kelly over Victoria

Miz & Morrison over Shawn Michaels & Rey Mysterio (Miz over HBK)
Miz OVER HBK? Was this cleanly, 'cuz I didn't see it. If it was cleanly, then I'm impressed with HBK not using his backstage powers to have Rey be the one pinned instead of him. Very shocking to see this result. O_O

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Miz OVER HBK? Was this cleanly, 'cuz I didn't see it. If it was cleanly, then I'm impressed with HBK not using his backstage powers to have Rey be the one pinned instead of him. Very shocking to see this result. O_O
[/font][/font]
HBK superkickd Miz and then turned around and Morrison superkicked HBK and Miz' arm fell over HBK for the pin.

He, technically, put them both over with that result.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good overall show, the matches were pretty entertaining, especially the Mysterio/HBK tag team match against Miz and Morrison.

The funniest part of the night was when Santino called Akon, Acorn, I couldn't stop laughing. It was great.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good overall show, the matches were pretty entertaining, especially the Mysterio/HBK tag team match against Miz and Morrison.

The funniest part of the night was when Santino called Akon, Acorn, I couldn't stop laughing. It was great.
The funny thing is I'm so out of touch with rap music that I didnt even know he was pronouncing his name wrong, lol

I thought the orton/Punk match was good as well...Orton is on top of his game.