RAW rating's increase

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, good news for once...

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Hmm.. that's pretty good. Still, they should get rid of the game show and give better entertainment value. I believe that'll get more people than giving away money.

3. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Now that....that's cool. :cool:

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm so happy that the ratings went up, but a lot of people are viewing it because of the 1 Million dollar giveaway, but now it's there chance to show that the WWE is worth watching on a weekly basis. Lets see if the 3 hour show next week will help the ratings as well, since theres a draft during that show.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I thought the wrestling portion of the show was very good for once...its been a while.
    ------
    Just a couple of notes...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

The same thing as Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, this will fade. Fast. They just need to improve the quality of the show to get the ratings. The draft is a great idea and so are creating new, innovative ideas such as the Elimination Chamber. A little more creativity and a little less game show.

The ratings have improved..., but for how long? *dramatic music*

7. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

That's one thing I love about TNA. They always try innovative matches. I respect that. Sometimes they're way off, but sometimes it's a bullseye. Fun to see how different kinds go.