RAW rating plummets

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: Rajah.com

TNA isn't the only company having problems. WRestling in general just isn't as popular as it was in the 90s.

Sucks.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This doesn't surprise me and if the WWE keep putting this PG stuff on television it's only keep going down.

I never understood their thinking in putting it PG, Vince as never had problems handling critics for what he's put on television why doesn't he go to PG14 again to gain back the audience that he once had.

3. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

not really surprised though...

when raw goes up against monday night football it will struggle...
    \
    not to mention a stagnant main event scene and uninteresting storylines

Millz likes this.
  4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The problem is, this PG push is probably seen by the WWE as a work that needs progress. They probably expect a rise in time but it's not going to happen.

5. Babe_Ruth

I don't understand how they still think it's a "project in the works" by the ratings of the attitude ERA and the ratings since PG was brought in there's a huge difference. It just surprises me so much since Vince McMahon is a great businessman, one of the best in my opinion, how he doesn't realize that PG isn't working is beyond me.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

He definitely thinks it's the right idea...I dont really get it.

We'll go over this again and again but we cant change it.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

BR, let's not forget this was a man who thought the XFL would be a great idea.

Vince is by far a good businessman, he's just ruthless.

8. Babe_Ruth

I agree the XFL was a bad investment, but I don't think he expected it to compete against the NFL, I just believe he was bored, had spare chunk of change and took a risk, knowing if it doesn't have success he still had billions of dollars.(Personal Opinion)

I know Millz that we'll keep arguing about the rating and it won't change a thing, but it's a good way to let the frustration out on how bad the product as become.

9. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

the pg system is very lame....i dont think they need to go back to the attitude era where is was cussing and partial nudity and all that jazz...

somewhere in the middle? pg13?!

10. Babe_Ruth

PG13 can be very lame as well, it's just up there before PG, I don't think the so called nudity and cussing was all that bad in the Attitude ERA, yes there was the whole Sable thing and lots of thongs, but you can see that anywhere at a beach. Also you see a lot of shows where you hear people say ass and bitch which is the furthest the WWE use to go back then.