• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RAW needs a heel celebrity GM. K-Fed? Spencer?

viLky

ykLiv
There has already been too many face GMs hosting RAW, and I'm pretty sure ZZ Top will be a face while hosting, too. That's just too many face GMs. RAW needs to get at least one celebrity during this entire period of different people hosting to be a heel.

The following celebrities would be great at hosting RAW as a heel:

- K-Fed
- Spencer & Heidi Pratt
- Michael Vick
- Barack Obama
- Roseanne Barr

...and feel free to list some of your own!

Um, yeah, having face celebrities become GM isn't so great. I find it to be boring and not that entertaining. Rather than the celebrity save face they should do something crazy and become a heel to really shock the crowd and their fans.

wooly

I am the woolrus
I don't think celebrities should be hosts/GMs at all.

The only good host so far has been Ted DiBiase and that's because he knows the business and knows how to cut a promo. That's the basic requirement for being a GM. You can hire in someone who could be a great actor but they probably still couldn't cut a wrestling promo or get a WWE crowd going to save their life.

I like ZZ Top but even still i was like "WTF?" when i saw they were hosting RAW.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 24
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Unity Wrestling 13
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 20
Pepper Art & Creative 6