RAW Host - 11th January 2010

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Dec 22, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Very exciting RAW Host for 11th January

This should be entertaining! Someone who was involved during the attitude era. Plus as a guest host he's gonna have some classic lines. Tyson is hilarious. My favourite Tyson/WWF moment:

YouTube - Mike Tyson is a Retard

"cooolld stooone" :p

Seeing as they've decided not to reveal who is the January 4th host, i'm guessing it's gonna be Bret Hart. It's a shame it's not in Canada. If it was i'm pretty sure it'd be one of the biggest pops in wrestling history!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Awesome! From Bret Hart to MIke Tyson

Nice way to start off 2010.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Niiiiiiiiice....

Tyson was awesome during his stint in the WWF....can't wait for his return as a guest host =D

4. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

It's because they are going up against UFC on that day so they are trying to pull in some numbers from them.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm worried about how/if he embarrasses the WWE. When Pivin said Summerfest that made me cringe, when Dennis Miller said The Show instead of The Game that made me cringe, whenever you have somebody slip up it makes me cringe. I just hope Mike doesn't do it. I'm not worried about a good show, I'm more worried about him keeping it legit looking instead of making a mockery out of it. ><

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

The thing is though, Tyson is at his best when he's slipping up! Like the vid with Stone Cold. He's a bit like George Bush. The slipping up is the best part about him!

7. Millz

Beat me too it, Wooly, haha.

I'd actually be pissed if he didn't mess something up. Its one of the great things about him. That and his voice.

Oh and I guess he was a pretty good boxer back in the day...

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Well, the good thing is Mike is already in DX:

YouTube - Mike Tyson joins DX

lmao - after watching that I was pretty impressed that he stuck with the script. haha

9. Millz

Oh but he's not in DX! Remember Wrestlemania 14? He turned on Shawn Michaels, cost him the WWe title, and then knocked him out.

Michaels and HHH should confront him about that.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Rofl... I can only imagine either Triple H or HBK turning on one and other during this RAW. Triple H siding with Mike to take out HBK, or HBK siding with Mike to take out Triple H. Heh... either way it should be interesting to see what from the past they decided to bring up.