RAW from TV-14 to TV-PG

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Doc, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Read the title. I'm pretty shocked by this. WWE is trying to make the wrestling "product" more kid friendly. The storylines are watered down, the blood is non-existent, and they are sucking up to the media.

Vince and the other suits are ruining wrestling.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

So its gonna be like it was pre 1997?

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Pre-1997?

I really don't think they should be toning down the product to sell out for a mainstream audience. They are going to alienate their core fan support and end up with even more horrible ratings.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont think they made it TV 14 until the attitude era started in 1997 is what i mean. they had fun gimmicks and colorful characters and then they went with whores, cussing and sex.

we need something in the middle

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

They tried to do this in Las Vegas by making it more kid friendly. And guess what, IT DIDN'T WORK. WWE really needs to stop making these crazy decisions. Cater to the teens and adults and that's that. Their kid audience will eventually grow up and be old enough for the PG-14.

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

im fine if they want to make it more kid friendly but i dont want them to pussy out on us.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This suck honestly, I loved it when they swear a bit, when we saw blood, weapons girls in thongs. Now that they moved it to PG we won't be seeing any of that, which is ashame because it's one of the reasons why I like Wrestling. Back in the Attitude ERA they didn't care what they said on Television, which was awesome.