• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: September 28, 2015

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Should be interesting to see what happens with Kane tonight. He was one of the major focal points last week.

Use this thread to discuss Raw tonight.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm loving this Kane storyline but I'm flipping between the Cards on ESPN2 and the Chiefs on ESPN. I'll try to check out Raw when I can remember haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
JBL compared Team PCB to the Nationals. I guess that means Paige is Papelbon, Charlotte is Harper and Becky is Williams.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I watched mostly the Cardinals / Pirates and Packers game but saw things here and there.

Again, I loved the Kane stuff so much, haha

The brawl with Wyatt and Reigns was awesome too

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Kane stuff kind of reminds me of this:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I thought that the flow & pace of the show was really weird last night. I actually like the direction in which most storylines are going (Paige/Charlotte/Nikki, Rollins/Kane, Wyatt/Reigns) but I felt for the most part that the execution wasn't there. Hell, I even felt underwhelmed by the Paul Heyman promo, which NEVER happens in my case. Although I must say that they did everything to make Big Show a legit threat to Brock Lesnar this Saturday and it had that kind of old school vibe for the past 2 weeks.

And is it just only me or King Barrett looked...different last night? Maybe it's his new facial hair or something but he also looked leaner than he was prior to his writing off.