• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw discussions: September 26, 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you fucking kidding me?

The solution to the Cesaro/Sheamus ending is to make them a tag team and give them a tag title match against the winner of the upcoming title match.

No eighth match. No "you both deserve the title match so you get it in a triple threat against Owens" as it sounded like Foley was about to say. Nope. They couldn't even have Cesaro win, and give him a title match at Raw and either have Owens cheat to win or get DQed?

What a stupid idea.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think I'm more pissed about the fact that Gallows & Anderson lost to the New Day AGAIN than Cesaro & Sheamus actually being next in line.

Now, I'm wishing that Gallows & Anderson are traded to Smackdown and rejoin AJ Styles to continue The Club.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think that after revision, it's the 2nd lowest audience ever. I read that the lowest was an episode of RAW from December 1995.