• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: September 21, 2015

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not to sure what to expect tonight. Sting is supposed to be on the show from what I've heard.

Use this thread to discuss tonight's show.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'd be stoked if Sting was on - I don't expect him to do anything right now but I heard he's going to be ok and going to wrestle again. Thankful for that.

Kane is so awesome tonight haha - he did the best, funniest corporate Kane stuff at the beginning and I assume he's doing a Jekyll and Hyde stuff, which IMO is a great and fresh idea. Awesome head game against Rollins. I'm going to enjoy this feud, and fans seem surprisingly behind Kane's return. I'm sure not everyone will be since he's a vet but I'm good with it and my boy Rollins will have a successful defense I assume.

I can't wait for New Day, of course.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was a real good emotional promo with Flair and his daughter, followed by Paige's heel turn/pipe bomb.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Paige's pipe bomb was good but I don't get why she'd align herself with Team PCB only to turn on them verbally without any gain to herself -- as Millz pointed out to me when I said that, I guess it could get her a title shot against Charlotte.

Kane was so money. I saw a picture of his mug and it says World's Greatest Director of Operations on it hahaha. He's hilarious and horrifying right now, the perfect balance. Loved the end of the show.

Disappointed that we had no Sting but I can't say I'm surprised he wasn't there.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
What if Nattie joins Paige? Or maybe Charlotte and Becky pick up Nattie...we shall see. I assume Paige gets into the title picture immediately.

All hail Kane

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Blessed be the Kane

I think Paige will be solo and Nattie will just feud with Team BAD, which is fine with me.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The Dual Kane angle is eerily similar to the Joseph Park/Abyss angle TNA did a few years ago. Personally, I don't think it's gonna top Park/Abyss since Chris Parks did an AMAZING job during that angle but it's gonna be fun to see Kane play off both sides of his personality during that program with Seth Rollins.