• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RAW Discussions: September 19, 2016

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Haven't seen the thread started so I will proceed

Go-home RAW before Clash of Champions this Sunday. We got treated to some great matches in the 3rd hour, including the Steel Cage Match between Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns BUT the highlight of the night definitely was the Fatal 4-Way #1 Contender's Match for the Cruiserweight Championship between Rich Swann, Gran Metallik, Cedric Alexander & THE Brian Kendrick. Most definitely glad that they gave them a lot of time for this match and made it feel like it was a big deal I was especially hoping for either Kendrick or Alexander to win but truth be told, I'm fine with whatever they do in the Cruiserweight division.

With that said, really looking forward to TJP vs Brian Kendrick this Sunday at Clash of Champions. They're gonna steal the show.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
OK Raw. Women's tag match was fine, Rollins/Rusev was good. Cesaro/Sheamus was nicely done, although you knew Cesaro would win. Cruiserweights were excellent, although they were hurt by most of the crowd not knowing who they were, except for some who remembered Kendrick.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Gotta be patient for the Cruiserweights though. It's the same thing than for NXT newcomers that people aren't necessarily familiar with. In due time, the crowd will be hot for them every week.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How do you "debut" the cruiserweights and the guy that won the tournament is not on TV? How is someone supposed to get over by not being on TV?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That's my only gripe about the Cruiserweights on Monday night. TJ Perkins should've appeared on TV even if it just was to watch the match from the ramp or the announce table. I get that they wanted to showcase the challengers but still, TJP should've appeared.