• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: October 26th, 2015

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Tonight, we will have a new number one contended for the World Title, and I hope it's Cesaro.

Use this thread to discuss tonight's show.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Man, that RAW from top to bottom was awesome. Every match was fun to watch, especially Owens vs Cesaro. Not even mad that Roman Reigns is now the #1 contender to Seth Rollins' WWE Championship. Roman seems to be back in the same position he was with the fans prior to his emergency surgery one year ago. Also, Alberto Del Rio looks in fantastic shape. That partnership with Zeb Colter could lead to some interesting stuff.

But what intrigues me the most is obviously the upcoming Wyatt Family vs Team Taker at Survivor Series. Who would complete Taker & Kane's team?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
My guess...the Dudleyz.Veterans and all that jazz.

But yeah man, I agree. This show was about in ring action and man did it deliver. Loved this show.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was a good show, very predictable. You knew who would participate in the fatal-four way, and it was pretty obvious that Reigns was going to win it all.

Not the less, the matches were really entertaining.