• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: October 18, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The big match tonight will be Cena/Orton vs Harris/Mcgillicuddy. If Cena and Orton then Harris and Mcgillicuddy join Nexus. I'm sure they'll be joining the faction, but I just wonder how Cena is going to lose since Orton is there and we all know he despise losing.

I'm really looking forward to tonights show, I am intrigued to find out what's next between Goldust and DiBiase.

Here's hoping that it's going to be an entertaining program.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I have been MIA from WWE for months and have no idea what is going on, but I have a question. Are they still doing the celebrity guest host thing?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They are still doing the celebrity guest host, but it's not every Monday Night Raw like it has been in the past. Also the guest host don't have air time like the old ones did.

Overall Raw was good, I didn't like the whole Daniel Bryan dancing, why couldn't they just go to commercial after the refs got the Labell Lock off Ziggler.

Hornswoggle did a better job then Michael Cole as the commentator, that right there just proves how much I hate Cole.

Orton got his ass kicked after a good tag team match. First time it's happened really since Orton as been so over with the fans.

Pretty pissed that Bret Hart wasn't shown on television, only came in during a dark moment. Pretty stupid move if you ask me.

Konshentz

Konshentz
That's good about the guest host thing. It ran it's course and was fine while it was in full swing, probably best to lessen it's role.

One more question. Is Triple H still wrestling or is he hurt/working on a movie?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
HHH is still hurt, and rumors are that he might be back in action in December, but who knows. I read an article that he might be back for a fan appreciation night, but I don't know how much truth there is to that.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I thought Raw was okay. Not all that great. but not bad either. Because I'm in class and I don't wanna get caught, I'm gonna keep this shorter than usual.

I hate how the WWE is just teasing us with a Hart Dynasty break up. Although, I suppose it wouldn't be too bad because I'd love to see DH as a heel. But I think Tyson Kidd is moving in that direction instead.

Okay, so what exactly is going on? Are they planning to unify the Intercontinental and US Championships at Bragging Rights or was that whole segment with Daniel Bryan and the Divas just played out to make him look stupid? Man, that was just painful to watch.

Still loving the Cena/Nexus angle. This is the first time I've actually paid attention to John Cena in the last 5 years. Wade Barrett splashing that water in Cena's face was just priceless.

I guess I'd give Raw a 6/10 this time. It was kinda 'blah.'