• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: October 10, 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Raw has been pretty lackluster the last month or so, while Smackdown keeps putting on a great product week after week. Hopefully that's not the case again tonight. Please use this thread to discuss tonight's show.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I thought RAW was good, but not great. Felt that the setup between Sasha/Roman vs Charlotte/Rusev was really weird at the top of the show but I think that they played off the Charlotte/Rusev dissension really well. Very excited to see the women compete in their first ever Hell in a Cell Match. As for the main event, I honestly didn't know who to root for because I really wanted both scenarios to happen but at least, they're keeping alive the seeds of dissension as for the second week in a row, KO left Jericho high and dry after he got pedigreed by Rollins. Really curious now to see how Jericho will come into play at Hell in a Cell.

And with a 3rd Hell in a Cell Match added tonight between Kevin Owens & Seth Rollins, this will be the first time in 7 years since the PPV featured 3 HIAC in the same night.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was funny watching the crowd chant for Goldberg. Half of them either weren't born or in diapers when Goldberg had his streak.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I know but with the WWE Network now, the younger fans can now have access to Goldberg's work during the Monday Night Wars and his one year WWE run. Yeah, it's weird to see that but still, it's kinda cool that Goldberg still generates that kind of reaction, even with the young fans.