• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: November 9th, 2015

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Really looking forward to see what The Wyatt Family have to offer tonight. They've been quite amazing during the last few weeks.

Use this thread to discuss tonight's show.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The Brothers of Destruction made their triumphant return and the question noe is if The Undertaker and Kane will have partners at Survivor Series.

As for the tournament, I have no complaints whatsoever about tonight. Those brackets will be interesting to follow until the finals.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought RAW was pretty good last night ... up until the main event segment.

Oh, awesome, Kane and Taker are back. Because, lord knows, if there's anything the WWE needs now that their top star is sidelined for six-nine months, it's the revival of a tag team from the early 2000s that no one really cared about back then either.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Given the 25th anniversary of his WWE debut, I think it's normal for Taker to be involved in a marquee match at Survivor Series. It's not something we will likely see ever again in terms of longevity with the same promotion from one worker. I don't expect to see Taker until Wrestlemania season after Survivor Series.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Six of the final eight in the tournament came from NXT which is pretty cool.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I quite enjoyed the main event. Kane and Undertaker are huge stars.

Loving the tournament so far too. Its going to force me to actually watch Smackdown this week