• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: November 23rd, 2015

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

And, of course the show starts off with The Authority.

Not going to be a fan of this Reigns/Sheamus feud.

Use this thread to discuss tonight's show.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The good news is that this won't likely last too long. Sheamus isn't looking like a strong champion, even worse than Seth Rollins was booked. In reality, if Roman Reigns doesn't win at TLC, there isn't much you can do to salvage his stock within WWE.

Anywhere else, I've seen some intriguing things on RAW. Seems like they're gonna continue Charlotte vs Paige (more than likely because they don't want Sasha Banks to be too over to the detriment of Charlotte in Boston at TLC). Del Rio is resuming his feud with Jack Swagger from pre-Rollins injury and looks like we're gonna get The New Day defending against Lucha Dragons & The Usos and I'm hoping it's gonna be a Ladder Match.

Elsewhere...maybe a Tables Match between The Dudley Boyz & The Wyatt Family?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I liked the opening promo. Is that the first time the crowds chanted for Roman? Maybe Sheamus xpac heat will actually help Roman?! They'll cheer for him because anybody but Rocksteady.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
It was an incredibly average episode, though the Slater/Ryback and the Hardee's or Carl's Jr in show advert parts were horrible. It did do a good job in building a few matches right off the bat for TLC in less than 3 weeks.

I will say that after watching for 30 years and counting it is starting to become a chore to watch it each and every week. The 3 hour format for Raw is very draining, I don't even bother with Smackdown anymore.

They gotta turn the product around fast before the ratings sink even lower. I can't imagine USA network or WWE are happy about the failing interest one bit.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
For USA, it's still their #1 number show on the network, even if they got their lowest rating since 1997 on Monday night. But, quite frankly, I doubt Vince will ever change his mentality. I've said it often but that's the truth; Vince books a product for an audience of one, meaning himself. If he's happy with his vision, that's all that matters to him. It's gonna come down again to the one moment when he'll be overwhelmingly backed against the wall the same way he was when Daniel Bryan got hugely over. That's the only moment you're gonna see a change in the product, unless some higher up speaks to Vince and shakes him up big time. And that's if those officials aren't scared to death of Vince blowing a gasket.