• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RAW Discussions, May 1st 2017

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Most definitely, a major improvement over last week's RAW, even without both Braun Strowman & Roman Reigns on the show; even knowing that Chris Jericho is now Smackdown Live bound. Loved that the focus was on the Intercontinental Championship tonight and looking at who was challenging in the #1 Contenders spot, I think it says it all.

Also, Alexa Bliss is a goddess. In every way. That is all.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm very much down for Balor vs Wyatt. I'm all done with Rollins/Joe and Ambrise/Miz.

And having Strowman off the television when he's maybe the hottest thing in the industry is foolish.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I loved the Bliss promo to start the show...she gets more mic work than all the other girls because she's better than all of them. I wouldn't have had Bayley lose to her yet but still, she comes off as such a bitch and its great.

Telling us Braun has a torn rotator cuff is a bit weird since he doesn't have it...like....its really specific and if he had that he'd be out for months haha

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Alexa is definitely the best in the women's division right now. Even in front of Charlotte with her 4 title reigns already. Alexa doesn't get frazzled on the mic. She owns it & commands attention while if things go a bit off-script, Charlotte can still struggle sometimes to get back on track. Like it or not, I wouldn't neglect that fact when it comes to the Superstar Shakeup last month as a reason why the switch was made. Alexa was born for moments like this.