• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: March 28, 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Last Raw before the big show next Sunday. Should be interesting to see what happens tonight.

Use this thread to discuss tonight's Raw.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, that 14 minutes just made up for the last four weeks of shitty Wrestlemania buildup.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
The opening was excellent, but overall I've been disappointed in WWE before Mania this year. The opening had a good spot and some trash talking, but without the spot it doesn't have a ton to offer. AJ vs. Jericho (which on paper is my favorite match of Mania potentially) has been weeks of them chanting at each other. That's fine for one week but there's been no decent storytelling. The IC Title match was turned into a giant spottiest when it could have been an one on one epic with Zayn and Owens. The U.S. title match is boring, and the Tag Titles now aren't even on the line. I'm just really 'meh' on this year. And kind of wishing Raw went down to two hours again, which I shouldn't be doing right before WrestleMania haha.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I agree, which is why the extra circus crap isn't needed. Even if they just came out and glared at each other after wins or Jericho distracted Styles once or twice but not in the same constant way, it would be better.

I wish the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal was handled better. It should feature more than just Big Show beating up the Social Outcasts every week. If Braun is going to win it, feature him a little more on his own. Or have it be an opportunity for an up-and-comer to talk about Andre's legacy and wanting to face tough odds to win it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
A "Roman sucks" chant.

Just wait until 100,000 start chanting it.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Of all the Divas available to complete Brie Bella's team, they choose Eva Marie.

EVA FUCKING MARIE.

This creative team is so frustrating I just want to punch my TV sometimes.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They should have Eva Marie accompany Reigns. That would blow the roof off the stadium.

Well, it would blow something ...

EdgeHead

Registered Member
The funniest part in all of this?

WWE officials actually thought that Eva Marie would get a better reaction.

You can't make this stuff up.