• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: March 21, 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Raw is in Philadelphia tonight, that doesn’t bode well for Reigns. I just have no idea what they're doing there. OK, if you want him to be the Face of the Company, the new Cena, then why is he not even on TV for a couple weeks for his facial surgery? Meanwhile, they're letting Ambrose limp out there like he's Ripken Jr.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Apparently none of the other big names such as Taker and Shane are supposed to be around tonight. Give the Philly fans a bad show and you're going to hear about it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I quite enjoyed seeing Terry Funk

Also, that Owens / Styles match was incredible

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah this passing the torch to Dean Ambrose stuff is pretty awesome. We've seen it a million times with guys like Hogan and Rock, but not as much with hardcore legends.

Owens vs. Styles is a dream match and it's surreal we get to see it on Raw. I wouldn't have minded them fighting one on one for the IC Title at Mania as much as Jericho has been fun too.

Speaking of which, Steph just told Owens that he'll be defending his title in a ladder match at Mania. I wish the title got a one-on-one match but I'm just glad it's being defended on the grandest stage of them all.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Well, I don't think any one of us expected Zack Ryder to be featured at Wrestlemania this year, even less in a Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship. I'm assuming he or Sin Cara are taking Neville's spot in this. Either way, should be great.

And now that they've added that stipulation of this Mania being Taker's last if he loses to Shane pisses me off because now, I don't want both guys to lose. But all kidding aside, this creative is going in every freaking direction and it's not even funny. Who are we supposed to cheer for during the Hell in a Cell, now???

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If Shane wins Vince loses the power to enforce a Taker ban. That’s kind of stupid isn't it?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
First off, the guy is a complete moron. Second off, he's lucky he didn't get his head caved in.

A lot of wrestlers, past and present would have handled that differently.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Probably lack of experience from Braun Strowman. Someone else who would've remotely worked the indy scene would've acted totally differently.

Anything came up about Luke Harper's injury? Hope it's not serious, he's the best damn worker of the Wyatt Family.