• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: March 13, 2017

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, that was a twist upon a twist. Maybe that was to officially write Rollins off for Wrestlemania? Maybe put Balor in Rollins place?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't think they'll totally write off Seth Rollins from Wrestlemania but we might not have a match properly set. And besides, it's impossible that they'll leave Samoa Joe out in the cold at Wrestlemania. They can't put him in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal knowing that Braun Strowman will win it. So, to me, the best option is to have a match/segment with Triple H & Seth Rollins and Samoa Joe attacking Seth in the process. Then, cue Finn Balor making the save as the Demon King to make his grand return. That then kicks off the next program for Finn after Wrestlemania.