• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

RAW Discussions: June 5th, 2017

EdgeHead

Registered Member
24 hours after Extreme Rules, I thought we had a pretty solid RAW overall. Some intriguing stuff going on. What caught me the most off-guard is that it looks like they're gonna maybe start to book the Cruiserweights outside of the division with them teasing Akira Tozawa getting involved in the Titus Brand angle. And given the Dragon Gate link between Tozawa, Apollo & Kalisto, it would totally make sense.

Also: Miz celebration segment was great and the highlight of the show was clearly Samoa Joe choking out Paul Heyman as a message to Brock Lesnar. That crowd will go batshit when Brock's music hits next week.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That Joe/Heyman segment was quite good. Especially the end where Joe put Heyman in the corner and explained to him how he's going to hurt him.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Best show in a w hile...I actually enjoyed most of it.

Joe is the fucking man...I believe everything he says. He's almost as real as Brock is.

I loved the Miz / Ambrose stuff too