• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: July 4th, 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Should be an interesting day. I imagine they'll celebrate the fourth of July in some fashion.

Use this thread to discuss tonight's Raw.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
It pretty much was a throwaway RAW because of 4th of July but some pretty good stuff too. Starting with The Club/Cena angle that now includes Enzo & Cass. I was so praying it wouldn't be the Usos.

But the real star was Kevin Owens. Those backstage skits were golden.

"This would've never happened on Canada Day" or "VOS YEULES!" :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Really interesting the way Styles said no WWE superstar would help Cena, emphasis on WWE. Seemed to be Telegraphing either a return or an NXT callup.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Enzo and Cass with Cena is great for them

But yeah, not a great show

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Really interesting the way Styles said no WWE superstar would help Cena, emphasis on WWE. Seemed to be Telegraphing either a return or an NXT callup.
One would've maybe detected a subtle hint at Finn Balor debuting until Enzo & Cass showed up... ;)