• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: July 27, 2015

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Last week you had a great brawl between Undertaker and Lesnar. I don't think you're going to have the same thing happen tonight, but I'm really interested to see what's going to happen tonight with KEvin Owens after what happened on Smackdown.

Use this thread to discuss tonight's show.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
So what happened on SmackDown Biz? I was out of town and haven't looked it up.

I hope we get more Taker/Brock fun this week and I hope we don't get a lot of weeks where both guys are gone. I'd love a strong build up until the match.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
A couple of fun matches; the 2 Diva matches, especially Paige vs Sasha Banks were pretty good, KO vs RKO was fun as well and a pretty great main event as well. Cena's nose was most definitely broken by Rollins' knee to the face earlier in that match.

And also with the rumors of Adam Rose reverting back to Leo Kruger and joining the Wyatt Family, Summerslam is looking to be fun as well!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cena looked like he had cauliflower nose. That was sick.

As much flack Rollins will get for that, Cena deserves just as much. Looked like he didn't take the move the way he was supposed to, leaning his head a bit too far forward.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I don't think there'll be any heat on Seth Rollins. If anything, it's just gonna add a layer to their rivalry. They're probably gonna use this to further their feud. Hell, The Authority might strip Cena of the US Championship over this and award it to the winner of Kevin Owens vs Cesaro.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought it was a solid show overall...some good matches.

I love that the divas are literally getting a chance. Sasha and Becky getting wins adds credibility to them.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Good show - love the Divas Revolution that's going on. Sasha getting the win had me marking for a Diva for the first time in a long time on Raw at least. Sasha is my favorite for sure.

I don't think Rolins will catch heat, shit like that happens in professional wrestling. "This ain't ballet!"

I'm really just disappointed because the Wyatt family stayed at 2 members. The rumored match (I won't spoil in case some haven't read about it) sounds as if it may not happen, and they may just stick to Wyatt and Harper vs. Reigns and Ambrose. I really, really hope that's not the case.

I'm becoming more and more of a New Day mark each week, and I hope this stable stays around for a long time. All they had to do was skip down to the ring and be hilarious, awesome heels for 3 mins or so and my show was made haha.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I should also add that I enjoyed Stardust's crazy-ass promo even though it was super hard to hear him. Neville's "what the F?!" facial expressions were great. I'm a huge Cody Rhodes fan, a huge fan of Stephen Amell the human being (lots of cool charity done with his celebrity), a huge comic book fan, and a huge fan of the show Arrow. I think I'll really enjoy whatever happens at SummerSlam - I expect Amell to be in Neville's corner which should be great.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I know that there are talking of possibly doing Neville & Stephen Amell vs The Miz & Stardust (don't know how in the hell would Miz tie into this, given his rivalry with Ryback & Big Show over the Intercontinental title) but there's another possibility that I won't spoil relating to something Scoundrel brought up earlier. But still, I don't care what people say; Cody Rhodes is knocking it out of the park with the Stardust character. He's like The Riddler, The Joker & Catwoman...er...Catman...yeah Catman all wrapped into one.