• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: July 18, 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
One night before the draft, I'm sure the WWE will be hyping the shit out of it tonight.

Use this thread to discuss tonight's Raw.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm so excited about the announcement of the cruiserweight division. It's about damn time.

Surprised by Mick Foley, but was expecting Daniel Bryan. Good for the WWE for giving him this role.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm so excited about the announcement of the cruiserweight division. It's about damn time.

Surprised by Mick Foley, but was expecting Daniel Bryan. Good for the WWE for giving him this role.

I wish it was more of a surprise, but man I'm too excited about Bryan on Smackdown to care. We'll all enjoy it, but as a side note I'm sincerely happy for D-Bry for getting this role on TV. He'd be an excellent agent someday, but this is a fantastic way for him to be able to still have a meaningful career that's not on the sidelines. It must mean a lot to him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wonder if the idiot who leaked the news has been fired yet? Can you imagine the pop he would have gotten had it not been spoiled?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think it wouldn't have changed anything. His pop was bigger than Mick Foley's. Nobody cared that they knew about it. This is what we wanted; to see Daniel Bryan back on TV again and we're gonna get it.

Also psyched about the Cruiserweight Division returning and I guess we're gonna get the Cruiserweight Championship back, which kinda indicates to me that the Women's Championship might be exclusive to the Smackdown brand.

Curious to know what you thought about the finish of the WWE Championship match tonight. Obviously went for the double pinfall but so much confusion it just made it look like a clusterfuck. The aftermath was poorly executed in my book.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
About the ending last night, the one thing I found funny about it is you had the two wrestlers, the two GMs and the two McMahons all arguing in the ring and nobody was checking up on the ref who is laying in the corner.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
yay to the cruiserweight division being back
yay to good...AWESOME choices for GMS
yay to the promo Enzo gave

nay to the way the title match was booked...and apparently there's rematch tonight. Two world titles are coming folks

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Enzo is pure gold on the microphone. I wonder if Vince McMahon lost his shit a few times during the promo?!

It would be pretty awesome to have seen him during Attitude Era.