• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: July 17, 2017

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, it ain't Sharmell's baby, but she got it right.

If we get Jordan vs, Big Show, then we get the son of Angle vs, the son of Andre the Giant.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was content with Angle's reveal being Jason Jordan...could be a nice push for him!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was content with Angle's reveal being Jason Jordan...could be a nice push for him!
I feel like this is the kind of storyline that would have worked much better before the Internet, when people might have wondered whether it was true or not.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think that people's contempt on this is more about the fact that a lot of us wanted this to be Chad Gable because of what he displayed recently in singles vs Kevin Owens & AJ Styles. But at the same time, I feel like Gable doesn't really need Angle while Jason Jordan, on the other hand, will greatly benefit from being associated with Angle. At least, potentially, until WWE creative screws it up, which is a regular thing for them.

But part of me still thinks that there's something a bit fishy with Corey Graves. First, he reveals that Big Cass was behind his & Enzo's attacks and now, he's tied in with the Kurt Angle reveal. Got the feeling that when Stephanie returns, he'll have something to do with this as well.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Graves stuff is indeed interesting...why does he know all this stuff? I think you might be onto something there.

The only aspect of this that doesn't make sense to me is why did Angle think this would ruin him? This isn't a scandal at all. Are we supposed to believe that he didn't have sex before his marriage? haha

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think that's mostly the part where everyone is feeling let down. At first, Angle was visibly upset and fearing that this would destroy everything (also remember the first texts about how he was an embarrassment to his job & the company?) but yet, situations like the one they're portraying with this angle is nothing new in 2017. If it was in the 50's, now you'd be talking but right now, it's just a whole bunch of nothing.

However, I'm somehow firmly convinced that Chad Gable will be a bigger star than Jason Jordan. Not a knock on Jordan's abilities but Gable has already shown he can hang with top talent.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Chad Gable has all the tools to be a star. That said, he doesn’t have Jordan’ size. We all know that people the size of Gable can get hurt in this business. I am not saying he’s the next Evan Bourne, but I also don’t see him becoming a top star in this company.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Probably not but I'm sure that the matches he had with AJ & KO definitely opened some eyes within management. They can count on a solid hand in Gable when needed.