• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw discussions: July 11, 2017

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So with Angle next week: is he having an affair with Steph, leading to a match with Triple H at Summerslam?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it does involve Stephanie...maybe they had an affair back in 1999/2000 or whenever that love triangle was and someone has proof? We shall see.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it does involve Stephanie...maybe they had an affair back in 1999/2000 or whenever that love triangle was and someone has proof? We shall see.
I hope it's not Steph. We don't need more evil GM crap for a long while. It's fine having Angle in his role.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I hope it was Edge & Christian and the "I Love You" was because the're reforming Team ECK haha. But really I don't know I assume Steph or some usual character. I just hope it's someone that surprises us more than anything.

Loved everything Joe did on Raw again, he's been fantastic.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I would so mark out if Chad Gable ends up being Kurt Angle's illegitimate son. :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Some gems in the replies for a Masked Man show Twitter question about who Angle's love angle is with. Among the highlights

*Karen Jarrett with the marriage to Jeff being a long con for Vince to get Jeff one more time
*AJ Lee
*Mae Young's birthed hand all grown up
*R Truth (being the real reason Goldust has snapped)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Did Jordan get injured? I've been wondering where he's been during Gable's excellent solo matches.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Jordan was in the Independence Day Battle Royal last week. But yeah, it clearly seems like they're testing waters for a Chad Gable solo run lately.

And with Shelton Benjamin apparently returning soon, I'm wondering if they won't be tempted to pair American Alpha with him, just to help them get a bit more over.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would actually be okay with Gable going singles and them pairing Benjamin with Jordan. Or something like that.