• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: July 11, 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't get to watch it last night since I wasn't in the mood.

If you watched, discuss the show here. I may watch it later in the week.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
It was better than last week, for sure. I love we're seeing some different challengers for the IC & US titles in Darren Young and Zack Ryder. Also, the Wyatt Compound segment was really good too. TNA fanboys were quick on saying that WWE copied Final Deletion (DUH) but as I looked at it, the Wyatt Compound fight made more sense to me than Final Deletion simply because I would expect something like this from Bray Wyatt. Matt Hardy with his #BROKEN character just completely lost his marbles (didn't make it less entertaining - the dilapidated boat part was hilarious) and it was clearly meant to look like a B-movie spoof.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That compound fight was insanely awesome. I don't care how cheesy and over the top it was.

That. Was. Awesome.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Was happy for D-Young

And I also liked the Wyatt / New Day stuff