• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: February 22nd, 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Apparently, they will start off the show with the Vincent J. McMahon Legacy of Excellence Award.

Also, according the @WWE on Twitter, Lesnar has attacked Ambrose brutally in the parking lot.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Wow crazy start to the show. I hadn't heard anything about the Ambrose thing so I was like "why are they showing him and not Reigns?" I think Ambrose vs. Lesnar is going to be one of the best buildups on the Road to WM. That reminded me of the old days haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Of course Stephanie McMahon wins the Vincent J. McMahon Legacy of Excellence Award. That's so damn lame. I was so disgusted I changed the channel as soon as I heard her name. Just put it back on, but I hope something interesting happens out of this.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Haha Bizzy is this interesting enough for you? @Millz and I are marking out via text. These chants are amazing haha. And of course Roman got booed when Steph mentioned him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Holy shit!! I literally jumped up and down. I marked out big time. This was totally unexpected. I like it. I wonder where it leads. It's amazing to see Shane McMahon back in a WWE ring.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
What I would love is if, somehow, this results in Shane being the full-time face GM or Authority figure after Mania. It's time for HHH and Steph to go in that capacity (I'd love it if HHH stuck around in another way though).

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looks like he will be the new GM of Raw which is beyond amazing and fresh., but first he needs to be a wrestler of Vince choosing. I do wonder who that's going to be.

The WWE needs something like this to change things up.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This is insane...The Undertaker vs. Shane-O-Mac. I can't see him not being the GM, but I can't see Taker losing to him either.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I fear living in a world where wild Brock Lesnarsroam the land, ambushing and attacking people when they least expect it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Ambrose is the man. He's been one highpoint of recent WWE booking decisions, and I love that he is facing Lesnar at Mania now. I want Bray Wyatt to still get a good program, but I'm a big fan of the Lunatic Fringe. This ambulance stuff is awesome.

No Holds Barred Street Fight at Mania? That works.