• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: February 1st, 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

The Beast is back tonight and he will be looking for some revenge against The Wyatt Family tonight. Looking forward to another great show.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Loved how the show started off with Dean confronting Lesnar like that without Roman Reigns coming out to upstage him. Ambrose is great at the details in how he can still convey in the instability of his character while remaining calm on the surface.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
"I was meditating in my Bikram Yoga studio..." -The Miz

Haha he's so good at finding new ways to make himself douchey. Such an underrated heel IMO.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Miz did everything to make AJ look good in this segment when he finally snapped and beat the crap out of him. Looking forward to their match on Smackdown this week.

Overall, it looked like everything on tonight's show had its reason to be there. Even the Titus vs Breeze match as it seems they're now gonna try to push Titus in singles. Don't necessarily agree with it but that's another story.

And it looks like we're gonna have Jericho vs AJ at Fastlane in a rematch. This will sure be better than last week's first match so we can expect a better flow to the match itself.

Slowly planting the seed for the upcoming weeks for the Fastlane main event build with Lesnar taking out Ambrose with the F5 while Roman was fighting with the New Day outside. Intrigued to see where they're gonna go with this.

Oh and Sasha Banks splitting from Naomi & Tamina = awesome. Wouldn't be surprised to see Sasha & Becky vs Naomi & Tamina at Fastlane while Charlotte defends against Brie Bella on the same card. You have enough time between Fastlane and Wrestlemania to properly build Charlotte vs Sasha on the Grandest Stage of 'Em All so let's not rush this.