• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: December 27, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is going to be the last Raw of the 2010, hopefully it's a good one. Let's use this thread to discuss the show. I hope we see more of The Miz and John Morrison today.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
This is going to be the last Raw of the 2010, hopefully it's a good one. Let's use this thread to discuss the show. I hope we see more of The Miz and John Morrison today.
We probably will. I really hope there is.

Don't know what else to expect.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
What do you guys think will happen with Orton? More pursuit of The Miz?

And I wonder what's in store for Cena tonight...maybe the Nexus will return? Should be interesting to see them back.
------
So, total brain fart for me on that last comment. Cena/Punk should be the highlight of tonight's show.

I do hope Nexus comes back, I'd still like to see what's next for them. Moving on from Cena will be a good thing for the group.
------
Orton vs. Sheamus has been announced, as well as Jerry Lawler vs. The Miz again...

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Holy shit. Tonight was DOPE!

PUNK IS IN NEXUS. I AM NOT LYING.

Possibly... is this the bigger picture? Or only part of it?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Overall it was a good show, really surprised that CM Punk is the new leader of next. Kind of came out of right field since he got attacked by them once. Hopefully he explains himself next week on Raw. I wonder what the WWE is going to do with Barrett now since he's probably not part of it anymore.

I don't really understand why Morrison's title match is next week and not at a Pay Per View. None the less, it should be a good match especially since it's Falls Count Anywhere.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Overall it was a good show, really surprised that CM Punk is the new leader of next. Kind of came out of right field since he got attacked by them once. Hopefully he explains himself next week on Raw. I wonder what the WWE is going to do with Barrett now since he's probably not part of it anymore.

I don't really understand why Morrison's title match is next week and not at a Pay Per View. None the less, it should be a good match especially since it's Falls Count Anywhere.
I'm really stoked about Punk, like KSF. I think it's a great idea and it was nice to be surprised again.

I was talking it over with Millz today...with Barrett the likely option is that he was exiled from The Nexus because he couldn't take Cena out and was putting the others in danger (or something like that). He'll probably be a focus on the singles scene, now. Less likely, but what I'd prefer, is that he's still a member of the group but that he'll begrudgingly let Punk take the reigns because the rest of the group wanted him to do so.

I'm really, really disappointed about Morrison. He deserves to headline the Royal Rumble. I'm holding out that somehow the match will be thrown out and the GM will make them re-do it at the Rumble. It makes no sense for Miz not to have a contender waiting at the PPV.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'm really, really disappointed about Morrison. He deserves to headline the Royal Rumble. I'm holding out that somehow the match will be thrown out and the GM will make them re-do it at the Rumble. It makes no sense for Miz not to have a contender waiting at the PPV.
They probably will do something like that.