• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: December 21, 2015

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

I’m keeping faith that even though it’s the Slammy’s tonight, the show will still be great just like last week. Well, I’m hoping at least. We had some great matches last Monday, and hoping for more of the same tonight. I must admit, The Slammy’s haven’t been the same since Owen Hart.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The slammy episode is usually garbage haha

But they've gotta find away to change that trend. TLC and last weeks RAW's were awesome...cannot afford to lose any momentum

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They finally got a Slammy correct. Kalisto deserved the "OMG! Shocking Moment of the Year" What Lesnar did wasn't shocking at all. That type of stuff is expected from the beast.

Kevin Owens not winning the "Breakout Star of the Year" is beyond ridiculous.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I try to not take the Slammy rewards seriously...its a fan vote so the faces usually win anyway

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Well...by that logic, Nikki Bella should've never won the Slammy for Diva of the Year. So, we got to take these kind of votes with a grain of salt. But I totally agree that Kevin Owens not winning the Breakout Star of the Year is ludicrous.

Elsewhere, the League of Nations is proving to be the most incompetent gang of goons I've ever seen. They remind me of those cartoon baddies trying to trap the hero but always fail to succeed. No wonder they're gonna be canned in the next month or so.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Very good cage match. The Slammys were an utter waste.

League of Nations will make it onto those "worst stables of all time" lists in no time.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
It doesn't make sense anymore to have them together when their sole purpose was to basically protect Sheamus as WWE Champion. Now that he no longer is - and that Alberto Del Rio is the sole titleholder in the stable -, why bother keeping them together? Is it to buy time until the Roman Reigns - Triple H program is officially set in motion?