• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: August 3rd, 2015

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Brock Lesnar will be on Raw tonight. Should be interesting to see what he does.

John Cena won't be on the show because of his injury. He's been great over the last few months, but it's nice to get a break from him.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Should be exciting with Lesnar, and I agree about the Cena break being ok. I'll be interested to see what Rollins does without him around. I wish Taker would be making an appearance too but I'm not holding my breath. I think I'm most looking forward to a continued build of Owens vs. Cesaro.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Man, was Neville vs Rollins for the WWE Championship great or what? Legit thought on 2 separate occasions that Neville would win the title. Fantastic match.

And what about that Paul Heyman promo. If you're not sold yet on Taker vs Lesnar at Summerslam, I don't know what it'll take!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
There was a lot to like about last night...the two biggest were mentioned by Edgehead. Rollins and Neville was awesome and Heyman is the man.

Also a fun main event and the divas did a good job again

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Rollins and Neville stole the show last night, what a great match that told a great story. Loved that it ended clean. New Day was hilarious as usual, and Heyman was on point as usual. Hoping we get Undertaker next week.

I'm excited for Stephen Amell's appearance on Raw next week as well - that's extremely rare for a celebrity appearance, lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's standard operating procedure for them, but the Piper tribute video was simply amazing.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
When it comes to those video tribute packages, WWE is absolutely untouchable.