• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: August 31, 2015

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Rusev vs Dolph has been announced for the show.

Also PCB will be doing a beat the clock challenge.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Very excited for development of the Sting stuff...also wondering what's next for Cesaro. And Owens is apparently going for the IC Title, right? I hope he destroys The Ryback.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Stoked for RAW as well...I haven't been able to watch the past 2 weeks so I'm ready to watch again

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Kind of a letdown from last week's RAW (obviously)....not sold with the way they did the Beat the Clock Challenge tonight. And I've gone past that Dolph/Lana angle. Ridiculous.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ending of show fell way flat for me. So Cena makes his challenge, and both he and Sting just stand side by side?

Not a good Raw tonight, other than a few things (Cesaro/Owens and The New Day's promo.)

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Owens vs Cesaro was by far the best match on RAW. And yeah, The New Day killed it once again on the mic.

Going back to the Divas Beat the Clock Challenge....I was listening to Review-a-RAW tonight and Wai Ting made a very valid point: this whole BellaTron thing (ugh) could've totally worked if they had pulled this off several months ago, just to create drama whenever Nikki defended her title. But instead, they come up with this 3 weeks before Night of Champions creating little-to-no chance whatsoever to make things interesting. They've totally blown this and in the past couple of weeks, the Divas Revolution angle has been a complete disaster, underlined evidently by the Sasha Banks vs Bayley match at NXT Takeover: Brookly, who was everything done right by Triple H's booking, emphasizing even more everything Vince McMahon & Kevin Dunn are doing oh so horribly wrong.