• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: August 15, 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

LAst Raw before Summerslam. Brock Lesnar will be there tonight, so I'm excited to see what he has in store for Randy Orton.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I liked the Heyman/Lesnar/Slater bit, but I would have liked it even more if they actually had a match with the stipulation that if Slater won, he would join Raw. They could have had Lesnar throwing Slater around, then have Slater make the underdog comeback and end it with Lesnar winning by DQ because Orton RKOs Lesnar in front of the ref. Then Slater complains because Orton cost him, and eats an RKO too.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Almost what you got on Smackdown last night with Heath Slater winning by DQ over Randy Orton. But then he thought he was on RAW and hit on Shane and his contract is gone lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Almost what you got on Smackdown last night with Heath Slater winning by DQ over Randy Orton. But then he thought he was on RAW and hit on Shane and his contract is gone lol
For the most part, they've done an excellent job with Slater being a "free agent" and he's been doing a great job running with it.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That's the great thing about Heath Slater: no matter what you ask him to do, you know he's gonna pull it off real well. I know that comedy characters are generally frowned upon by WWE fans but Heath Slater has really found his niche in that position now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's the great thing about Heath Slater: no matter what you ask him to do, you know he's gonna pull it off real well. I know that comedy characters are generally frowned upon by WWE fans but Heath Slater has really found his niche in that position now.
To me, he's one of the best jobbers to ever participate in a WWE ring. He's so great at his role.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Yeah, he basically took over Santino Marella's role as comedic jobber and he's doing even better than Santino was.