• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussions: August 1, 2016

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
First Raw of the month of August, and the beast, Brock Lesnar makes his return tonight.

Should be interesting if there are going to be any chants towards him, like Roman got.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Love how the show opened with Sasha Banks. Her, Enzo, Jericho, and Charlotte have been entertaining as hell haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Enzo and Jericho together is quite golden.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I know Braun Strowman is never going to be a technical genius, but I'm willing to give him a chance because he has a reputation of being eager to learn. One thing I do like is that he's using the reverse chokeslam as a finisher. I'd be interested to see how it looks on someone bigger than these jobbers haha.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Seth Rollins' laugh and heel speeches are so great haha. "YOUR TEAMS SUCKS! GET OVER IT!" So happy for Balor to be in this position right now.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That Chris Jericho backstage promo was awesome. I don't know how he came up with that "Jimin Marvinluder" name or something like that but that's the pure brilliance of Jericho on the mic.

Plus, that #RKOOuttaNowhere from Orton on Brock Lesnar tonight. Great pop for Orton. He seems to have a lot of fun since he came back. That time off did wonders with him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
"You're the daughter of Ric Flair. If not for a one-night stand, you probably wouldn't be in this ring."

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That opening promo was really good too. Enzo Amore killing it on the mic too. Also nice to see that he got his own moment without Big Cass around (until the postmatch stuff). That probably showed Vince that he can count on Enzo in big match situations.