Raw Discussion: September 27, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tonight's show has to be a good one. The biggest match of the night will be Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton, unfortunately this might be the last time we see Jericho for a while. I sure hope not.

Use this thread to talk about the show.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Overall it was a good show, could of been better.

The Jericho promo, was just like the 1004 holds promo he did back in WCW. I wish I knew who he was listing during the commercial break. In his autobiography, Jericho said that he wrote down every match, the date, the arena and the opponent in a notebook that he kept. That would be something I'd love to take a look at.

And it's kinda funny, but Jericho came around full circle with his second WWE run. He started out in a program with Orton, and he ended it by getting punted by Orton.

The Edge confontation with the GM was alright, I loved it when he destroyed the notebook after the match, we even saw a little blood.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I thought it was a pretty good show too, but nothing to really get excited over. 1 thing that I really liked: John Morrison and Nattie finally get championship matches. They were long over-due especially for Nattie. (I was gonna post sooner, but I was too lazy to do a big ass write up.)

I found Michael Cole more annoying than usual in this show. Way more annoying than usual. He should just blow The Miz and get it out of his system. And I hate having LayCool at ringside on Raw for every women's match. They're loud and fucking obnoxious.