• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussion: September 27, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tonight's show has to be a good one. The biggest match of the night will be Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton, unfortunately this might be the last time we see Jericho for a while. I sure hope not.

Use this thread to talk about the show.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Overall it was a good show, could of been better.

The Jericho promo, was just like the 1004 holds promo he did back in WCW. I wish I knew who he was listing during the commercial break. In his autobiography, Jericho said that he wrote down every match, the date, the arena and the opponent in a notebook that he kept. That would be something I'd love to take a look at.

And it's kinda funny, but Jericho came around full circle with his second WWE run. He started out in a program with Orton, and he ended it by getting punted by Orton.

The Edge confontation with the GM was alright, I loved it when he destroyed the notebook after the match, we even saw a little blood.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I thought it was a pretty good show too, but nothing to really get excited over. 1 thing that I really liked: John Morrison and Nattie finally get championship matches. They were long over-due especially for Nattie. (I was gonna post sooner, but I was too lazy to do a big ass write up.)

I found Michael Cole more annoying than usual in this show. Way more annoying than usual. He should just blow The Miz and get it out of his system. And I hate having LayCool at ringside on Raw for every women's match. They're loud and fucking obnoxious.