• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussion: September 13, 2010

viLky

ykLiv
I was watching some YouTube videos of John Morrison doing parkour training. He really does it in real life and he's very skilled at it. Doing his match with Sheamus doing a few different spots with his training really shows that he's into it and must practice a lot to pull off all the stunts he does. The only problem I had with the match is the way that it ended. Jericho interupting the match made it go from 10/10 to 8/10. They could have ended it clean due to both wrestlers showing off all they got.

GoldRegal vs RegalDust was fun. I liked it. Goldust really did Regal well from picking a fight before the match to bouncing off the ropes. It's shame that these two don't have more matches on the show. It's been along time. =(

Didn't like the build up in the Six Pack Challenge. If you're having six people compete why make Orton look super powerful while making Edge, Sheamus, Wade and Jericho look weak? I know Orton is beginning to take over the face of the company, but cool your jets. Shit.