Raw Discussion: September 13, 2010

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Ocho Cinco will be hosting Raw tonight live from Cincy. He should be fairly entertaining in my opinion.

Only one week away from Night of Champions, I wonder if they are going to announce Chris Jericho's replacement.

I'm looking forward to see what is going to happen between The Miz and Daniel tonight, it's slowly becoming a great feud and both wrestlers have gotten their shots in.

Looking forward to tonight's Raw.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Should be a good RAW...Ochocinco is a good idea for a host, but get rid of the guest hosts already. Having that AND the annoying mystery GM is about to give me a heart attack haha!

I wonder what will happen with Orton after giving so many RKOs last week...maybe Darren Young will challenge him? haha. I'm curious what will happen with that kid.
    ------
    Ps - reveal the gm, please!!!!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Darren Young challenging Randy Orton is career suicide haha

OchoCinco should be entertaining though...he's perfect for this role. I agree I hope we find out the 6th man.

God only knows when the GM will be revealed...I'm sure they love the way its going right now.

4. Babe_Ruth

Overall it was a good show, the best match of the night was Morrison vs Sheamus. That match right there proved that John as potential to become a star in the WWE. He put on a hell of a show.

Glad to see Jericho getting his spot back in the Six-Pack challenge, really happy to hear him say shut-up to Michael Cole twice when he was about the read the emails. The handicap match could of been better and a bit longer. I won't lie though, I flinched a bit at the end of the match when Jericho caught Kidd upside down. Kidd was great in the match.

Anyone else was hoping to see the real Dustin Runnels? I know I was. Disappointed that the match only last two seconds, since it had a chance to be a great match.

The main event was decent, it was expectable. Slather took a huge bump and I loved it.

One of the things that I didn't enjoy was the sing and dance match. DiBiase shouldn't of done it. The only thing I loved from that match was when Lawler mentioned Pat Patterson and saying he's rolling in his grave, then Cole saying is he dead, then Lawler said he will be after this. If you don't know Patterson sings that song at Karaoke bars all the time.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  5. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

It was finally a show that I wasn't really disappointed about, decent matches, good to see Jericho back in the main event for NOC, the show was pretty well booked through out the show, and only had minor bumps, I hate the GM angle and I will forever hate it until this angle gets cut. I am really starting to hate Michael Cole just can't stand his fake emotions. Overall pretty decent show, my favorite match was definetly Morrison and Sheamus, I am a big fan of both, wish that match had more time.

6. Babe_Ruth

I agree, it seems that I'm loving Sheamus more every week. He just keeps impressing me and putting on some great matches on a week to week basis. Morrison facing Sheamus and almost beating him on a few occasions is huge for his career. He needs to keep getting pushed and stay away from teaming up with R-Truth.

I've always hated Cole, but I've hated him even more since he started reading the emails. At first, I liked the mystery GM idea but now it's just getting old and tiring. Hopefully we will find out who that general manager is really soon.

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I thought this was one of the better RAW's we've seen in some time. Chris Jericho yelling at MIchael Cole was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while...here's the video...

YouTube - Chris Jericho Owns Michael Cole - Raw Roulette 09/13/2010!

Sheamus vs Morrison was excellent as well. I cannot believe Morrison before the match...how was that stuff he was doing possible haha. Looks like a push is in store for Mr Morrison and its long overdue.

Good match with kidd and Jericho too...they put over Kidd really well in that match even though I thought he was about to break his neck.

Solid main event too with alot of destruction. Orton is so over right now!

8. Babe_Ruth

I wonder if that Morrison thing was done in one take, if it was then that's incredible. I knew it was an athlete but who knew he could do that type of training. I agree that he finally deserves a push, at one point of the match I thought he was actually going to win and take Y2J's spot.

Speaking of Y2J, I'm surprised he didn't break Kidd's neck. Like I said above, both me and my brother were watching it together and we both flinched and looked at each other afterwards. He was very lucky.

It's good to see tables being used once again, especially when you see someone like Slater take a huge fall on one.

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Y2J is the man, that's why he didn't break Kidd's neck. I freaked out too, but was relieved at how well he planted his legs in the process. Kidd is technically sound as well, along with being lightweight, so I can see it all being possible.

Great RAW, I enjoyed a lot of what you mentioned. They definitely need to push Morrison, it's past due.

The main event was great, loved Orton's RKO counter of the Attitude Adjustment. He was a beast in the main event. Everyone's table crashing was awesome, it made for an exciting main event. My only gripe was that I expect more out of Jericho/Edge, and the whole deflected Spear into Jericho and through the table was incredibly slow and sloppy. It was a crowded ring, and I understand that, but this is Jericho and Edge, not Alicia Fox. :)

10. Babe_Ruth

Just watched that promo of Jericho again and it's awesome, I love it when he tells Cole to shut up not once but twice. I really hope he doesn't leave because he'll be missed. Not only in the ring but on the microphone. He's definitely one of the best in the business today.