Raw discussion: October 4, 2010

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

One night after Hell in a Cell, lots happened last night so it should be an interesting program.

Use this thread to discuss the matches and storylines that will happen on Raw tonight.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I enjoyed this particular RAW from beginning to end.

It was a great show!

3. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

This had to be one of the best Raws in a long time. The entire show was fantastic. John Cena as Wade Barrett's bitch is just an awesome idea. I laughed my ass of at the crowd's reaction again. It was hilarious how people were marking out. Cena fans bawling their eyes out = Epic lulz for Bubbles. Anyways, I wish they would've gotten rid of Otunga instead of Tarver, but whatever.

Oh and thank you WWE, with Edge jumping ships, I now have a legit reason to watch SmackDown every Friday night.

4. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Such a great show...I was legit laughing a lot of the time, and then enthralled by the Cena/Nexus angle. For once, I liked what the GM was doing (sending Edge to Smackdown and making Cena adhere to his match stipulation from Hell in a Cell). The Bizarre One is back, and Goldust is going fro the Million Dollar Championship! Epic! Best I've seen him in ages, and best pops he's gotten in a while too. Enjoyed the battle royal, it was fun to see Cena acting as a bodyguard. Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus for the U.S. title would be an awesome match for Bragging rights...I'd love to see an extended feud there. I also enjoyed how we didn't see Orton until the end of the Battle Royal...cool face-off between him and Wade Barrett. All around, a great show. I hope the ratings are a little better.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Good show, the diva's match were boring and pointless, but for the most part the show was great. I love how Goldust attacked Ted DiBiase, has a chance to be a great feud.

I didn't like the burial of Daniel Bryan though after a win from Hell in a Cell.

It was kind of obvious that Cena and Barrett would face each other at the end, and that Wade would eventually tell Cena to jump from the top rops.

6. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I concur, I think that Sheamus and Daniel Bryan will get in feud, and the Nexus angle is like JBL and HBK like what Millz said, but overall great show and can not wait for next weeks show.

7. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

i'd say its the best show we've seen in a while...agree with the consensus...

i am loving the nexus/cena angle...no idea where itll end up...

orton vs barrett should be good!