• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussion: November 22, 2010(spoilers from SS)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tonight's show should be interesting.

I wonder if we'll see Cena getting fired right away by Barrett, I'm sort of surprised nothing was done yesterday, but I'm assuming the WWE just want people to tune in on Raw to see what will happen with Cena.

I wonder if Barrett will get another chance at the title, or Orton moves on to someone else.

I'm assuming that HHH will be coming back soon if Cena is taking a "vacation"

Should be a good show.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Despite the lack of a HHH show, I loved this show. The King of the Ring qualifying matches were great and will probably lead to a Morrison and Sheamus final (I'm hopeful). I MARKED THE F OUT WHEN
Miz CASHED INNNNNN

Konshentz

Konshentz
I got to see Sheamus vs. R-Truth. I flipped over in between commercials of MNF. I really like Sheamus.

Is that the first time CM Punk has announced?

I used to love the KOTR tournaments... I'll definitely be tuning in next Monday.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
CM Punk has announced a few times, he got better as the show went on, but he's no JBL.

The show was pretty good, the Bryan/DiBiase match needed to be longer.

I liked the Cena speech, I think he's out till Royal Rumble, and I wouldn't b e surprised if he turned heel there.

The Morrison/Kidd match was really good, and I do hope these to have a great feud in the future.

Even GB mentioned it before I saw it, I think the Miz cashing in the Money in the Bank last night was pretty predicatable.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Punk is also announcing for the "foreseeable future", or at least until he stops rehabbing his shoulder.

Yes, Kidd and Morrison's match was decent, but they need plenty of time, which is what WWE does not give out freely.