• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussion: November 1, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pee Wee Herman will be hosting tonight's show, this should definitely be interesting.

I'm interested to see what's next between Cena and Nexus, I'm really loving the storyline and it only got better on Monday when John was named Special Guest referee for the match between Barrett and Orton at Survivor Series, a lot will be on the line.

Let's try to get some good discussions going about tonight's show.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
So sick of guest hosts...

Unfortunately, I don't expect a lot out of tonight's show. I hope to be surprised, lol. But I picture typical John Cena reactions in that he's "unsure of what to do." I'm really hoping they build up Sheamus vs. Bryan some more.

Konshentz

Konshentz
How did Pee Wee do? I switched over during half time of MNF, around the time Miz and Big Show were wrestling but didn't stick around long enough to see the guest host. Ha.