• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Raw Discussion: May 9, 2011

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright, so tonight we should actually see more matches then we saw last week. I'm looking forward to tonight's program since Over the Limit is just around the corner, so we should see more feuds tonight and beyond. I'm interested to see who's going to feud with who. It seems they keep pushing Mason Ryan more and more, I'm interested to see what's next for him tonight.

Let's use this thread to discuss tonight's episode.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'd definitely like to see more out of Mason Ryan tonight, and I'm curious as to what's next for CM Punk and the rest of the Nexus...will it just be a tag team program against Kane/Show?

I'm really hoping that Long Island Iced Z makes it onto Raw! Vince needs to listen to the fans on that one.

I'm hoping we'll see a new #1 contender for the U.S. Title tonight.

I'm sure we'll see a token Divas match ending with Kharma.

More wrestling should make for a great show!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I want to see Ryder on Raw, and more then just a little appearance. Let him cut a promo before a match. He has some skills, and like you said the fans love him and want to see him. It's rediculous that he's not more on Raw.

I do wonder what's next for Nexus, since it seems that they cannot control The Animal, oops I mean Ryan(he needs a nickname). I really enjoy what the WWE is doing with him right now, and that spear on the Big Show last week was awesome.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am looking forward to this one because it'll be more focused on the feuds and Over the Limit as opposed to the Rock. Don't get me wrong the Rock is awesome but I think focuses on the actual product is nice too haha

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I am looking forward to this one because it'll be more focused on the feuds and Over the Limit as opposed to the Rock. Don't get me wrong the Rock is awesome but I think focuses on the actual product is nice too haha
Exactly...that's what I'm most excited about regarding tonight's show. Whether it's focused on promos for feuds or good matches, at least it's all about the product. Not the product for WM next year...lol.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I am seriously interested in tonight's show.

We will certainly know who Cena will be facing at OtL. Most likely Miz in some capacity.

Where will Truth be with JoMo on the sidelines? Will the (already old) Del Rio/Rey feud continue? Hmm...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Last night's program was alright. I was a bit disappointed that Mason Ryan was pretty much burired against Kane and Big Show. He was finally getting some recongnition of being a force to be recon with.

I really thought that Riley was going to turn on Miz last night, and personally I was really hoping for it to happen, but obviously it didn't.

The triple threat main event match was pretty good, everyone got there shots in. Not really surprised that The Miz won, what I was shocked about was that R-Truth attacked Mysterio afterwards, I guess they start feuding. I wonder what's next for ADR.

I'm hoping that the WWE showed a sign that Ricardo will be turning into a wrestler last night. I got to hive him credit, he was pretty hilarious when he said this:

Miz: ... And the next WWE champion will be ...
Ricardo: Alberto Del Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiio!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I lol at that too with Rodriguez haha. There are spots they can use him more I think. I thought the main event was very good; best and only good match of the night. Not surprised Miz gets another shot. Truth vs Mysterio? Okay that's cool...not sure what Del Rio does now.

I think Truth was the #1 star last night. His opening promo was awesome and I'm digging his new character.

Please end the Cole/King feud at this PPV. Thank you.

Zack Ryder fist pumping!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Please end the Cole/King feud at this PPV. Thank you.
Agreed. It has already been two PPVs where I thought Lawler would win... and the WWE decided not to end it. Lawler better win, and with the possible HoF ring ordeal... not worth Cole getting over again.