Raw Discussion: May 3, 2010

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Coming off a great show last week, hopefully it will be more of the same tonight. Wayne Brady will be the host tonight, so the show should be pretty funny. I'm really looking forward to see if there's more information on the spear gave Edge.

Should be a good show.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I think that the big story will be Edge and Orton. They have a great history of being rivals, so the WWE will want to continue the Edge heel turn tonight.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Not a bad so one bit. I liked that they decided to pair up Jericho and Miz (which I have just decided to call Chris and Chris JR.). The ending segment was good, didn't expect to see Orton rko Brady, but seeing as he already has a track recorded of hurting guest host on raw, I shouldn't be surprised.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That RKO that Orton gave Edge in mid-air was simply awesome. I also loved how Miz and Jericho kept insulting Michael Cole, those two together are awesome. Really surprised of the PG 13 promo that Edge cut, but I have to admit it was pretty good.

Brady was hilarious and I love how he was borderline at times. Overall great show in my opinion.